Women on Weights Fall 2022
AM Group: September 19 – October 26
Monday/Wednesday 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
PM Group: October 3 – November 9
Monday/Wednesday 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
(Led by Kerrie Richardson)
W.O.W. empowers women to lift weights and transform their bodies through strength training. This six-week group training program includes 12 expert-led training sessions for nearly the price of three personal training sessions! All sessions are led and designed by Kerrie Richardson (BS Exercise Science, ACSM-CPT). She is passionate about helping women live strong, healthy, confident, and godly lives!
Established Benefits of Strength Training for Females:
- Increase strength and endurance
- Improve body composition
- Boost confidence and self esteem
- Learn proper exercise form and progressions
- Combat the aging process
Centre members and guests who may be new to strength training or seasoned veterans looking to increase overall body strength and improve body composition. Participants must be female and at least 13 years old.
*Space is limited to 15 participants!
- The program will utilize the Group Fitness Studio as well as the Ladies Only Fitness Center
- Bring a water bottle, athletic shoes, and modest workout gear
- Prepare ahead of time by thinking about your health and fitness goals
Instructor: Kerrie Richardson (BS Exercise Science, ACSM-CPT)
Location: Ladies Only/Group Fitness *Meet outside Ladies Only*
Entry Fee: Members: $99 // Non-Members: $149