How Centre Cycling is making a difference in lives…
“It has made a difference in my overall health, cardio, leg and core strength. My ability for outdoor cycling during the spring through fall has improved, and I find I enjoy it more. I’ve also benefited from meeting all the nice people through the spinning program ” Roger Wilson (October, 2017 Beginner to Spinner Graduate)
“Centre Cycling empowered me to be stronger than I expected, both physically and spiritually, and played a major role in my unexpected journey to become a (newbie) triathlete!” Amber Hunt
“The mutual encouragement that comes from class members, and especially the instructor, increases the desire to move beyond your present fitness level and achieve new heights.” Spencer and Maureen Bennett
- Reservation Process/Policies
- Class Expectations
- Benefits of Indoor Cycling
- Class Descriptions
- Meet Our Instructors
- Reserve your bike at the Member/Guest Services Desk: (517) 263-6232, ext. 0 or online (instructions available at the Desk). Only 20 bikes are available, so be sure to sign up early.
- Ride fees must be paid at the time of reservation.
- Your reservation holds your bike until 5 minutes before class starts. If you are running late but are on your way to class, you MUST call us to ensure we hold your bike for you at 263-6232, ext. 0. If you are not checked in for class 5 minutes before start time, people on the waitlist will be given the opportunity to take your bike.
- As a courtesy to other riders, please always cancel your reservation as soon as possible if you cannot attend class. Non-emergency cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of class to avoid losing your ride fee.
- Riders must check in at the Member/Guest Services Desk to receive their cycling card before continuing to class. The class instructor will allow only those with a cycling card from the Member/Guest Services Desk to attend class.
- Walk-ins are welcome if bikes are available. Check at the Member/Guest Services Desk 10 minutes prior to class start for an available bike and cycling card.
- If class is full, people are encouraged to sign up on the waiting list in case of cancellations.