- Reserve your bike at the Member/Guest Services Desk: (517) 263-6232, ext. 0 or online (instructions available at the Desk). Only 16 bikes are available, so be sure to sign up early.
- Ride fees must be paid at the time of reservation.
- Your reservation holds your bike until 5 minutes before class starts. If you are running late but are on your way to class, you MUST call us to ensure we hold your bike for you at 263-6232, ext. 0. If you are not checked in for class 5 minutes before start time, people on the waitlist will be given the opportunity to take your bike.
- As a courtesy to other riders, please always cancel your reservation as soon as possible if you cannot attend class. Non-emergency cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of class to avoid losing your ride fee.
- Riders must check in at the Member/Guest Services Desk to receive their cycling card before continuing to class. The class instructor will allow only those with a cycling card from the Member/Guest Services Desk to attend class.
- Walk-ins are welcome if all the bikes are not reserved. Check at the Member/Guest Services Desk 10 minutes prior to class start for an available bike and cycling card.
- If class is full, people are encouraged to sign up on the waiting list in case of cancellations.
This week in cycling at The Centre
We love our cyclists and they love us too!
“Laura Gurney is a fantastic teacher. She is very encouraging to the point I was energized and could cycle my best. The training proved very beneficial in expanding my cardio for a half marathon I was training for. It helped me reach a minute per mile faster than I thought I could achieve. I loved the class!” Daniel Schultz
“I have really enjoyed the cycling classes at the center and started in June and was also training for a half marathon. With taking the cycling I noticed that my running stamina really improved and I was able to run much faster than I ever could in the past. I was able to cut off over 16 minutes from my best half marathon time and my time was also faster than I had ever ran a 10k as well. I have really felt great since I began taking the classes and really miss class when I am not able to fit it into my schedule.” Wendee Bohn