Volunteers are a critical part of the ministry of The Christian Family Centre.
As a thank you for being a volunteer, VIP’s receive a discounted rate for individual and family memberships to The Centre. Contact us to learn more!
The Volunteers In Partnership or VIP program is designed as another avenue for families with financial need to participate in all that Centre membership has to offer. Applicants are screened through a background check and matched to roles based on their gifts, experience, and schedule. Unfortunately, we are not able to approve every application if there is not a fit or position available. We will keep your application on file if that changes.
- Volunteer 4 hours per week. Select positions offer an alternate weekend schedule of 4 hours every other Friday Night or 4 hours every other Saturday.
- AND volunteer for one shift at one of our major community events (either Community Celebration Day in August Or Fall Fest In October).
- Agree to the VIP Policies & Procedures Handbook
- Sign The Centre Statement of Faith & Complete Background Check
Volunteers are proud to be members of the The Centre team and commit to the following agreements:
- I am trustworthy
- I don’t take things personally
- I don’t make assumptions
- I communicate effectively
- I always do my best
- I am an encouraging influence
- I do what is best for the team
- I hold teammates accountable