Volunteers are a critical part of ministry at The Christian Family Centre
VIP’s Receive a Deeply Discounted Centre Membership!
The Volunteers In Partnership or VIP program is designed as an avenue for families with financial need or individuals that enjoy serving the community to participate in all that Centre membership has to offer. Applicants are screened through a background check and matched to roles based on their gifts, experience, and schedule. Unfortunately, we are not able to approve every application if there is not a fit or position available.
- Seasonal Summer Volunteer: Help indoors and outdoors for the summer
- Towel Service: Wash, dry, & fold towels & light cleaning duties
- Kids Care: Assist with providing safe, nurturing care for children
- Volunteer 4 hours per week. Select positions offer an alternate weekend schedule of 4 hours every other Friday Night or 4 hours every other Saturday
- Volunteer for one shift at one of our major community events (Community Celebration Day in August Or Fall Fest in October)
- Agree to the VIP Policies & Procedures Handbook
- Sign & abide by The Centre Lifestyle Commitment Agreement
- Complete an annual background check