Join The Centre!
Why Buy A Centre Membership?
- 2 Complete Fitness Centers – 1 Dedicated To Ladies Only and 1 Coed
- Over 50 Group Fitness Classes per week are included with a membership
- Free swimming and access to our 60 foot water slide and 11 foot climbing walls
- The Corner Park – free access to our jumping pillow, explorer dome, splash pad and outdoor pool
- Discounts on youth programs from Impact Sports to Swimming Lessons
- Discounts on all conferences, concerts, and events held at The Centre
- Our Kid’ Care facility is second to none. Your kids will be asking you to come to The Centre and work out!
- Access to the best Personal Trainers in the county
If you are contemplating a membership at The Centre, we encourage you to stop in for a tour of the facility, and check out the rest of this website as well as Facebook to get a picture of all that a membership provides.
Everyone is welcome! Whether you are a single adult, student, a family, or a senior, we have the right fit for you. We have numerous membership types, discounts, and programs to fit your unique needs. We also offer a variety of options for corporations or small businesses looking to fully pay for or subsidize their employees memberships to reduce their long-term healthcare costs. We also offer day passes and punch cards for people seeking to enjoy use of The Centre without a long-term commitment. Seniors may also be eligible to use the facility through the Silver Sneakers insurance program.
Covers two married adults (single parent or guardian), all children who are 18 years of age and younger, and full-time dependent college students taking 12 credit hours or more (proof required).
Seniors wishing to include up to 6 grandchildren on their membership may also purchase this option.
Available for two married or engaged adults.
Available for one parent and one child or full time dependent college student taking at least 12 credits (proof required).
Available for any adult or part-time student 18 years of age and older.
Available for any student 10 years of age and older or a college student taking at least 12 credits (proof required).
Note: Must be 13 years of age or older to access Fitness Centers or Adult Fitness Classes. No other discounts apply.
It’s easy to join The Centre as a member!
Just give us a call, send us an email, or simply stop in and we’ll be happy to help you out!
For more information on our available membership plans, details on features and benefits of membership, and info on how to be a volunteer, see the links below.