Aquatic fitness classes are available to members at no cost. If you are not a member, you are welcome to take advantage of our day pass option. Drop in and join a class anytime! For more information, contact the Information Desk at 263-6232 or our Fitness & Wellness Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on swim lessons can be found HERE.
Benefits of regular aquatic exercise:
- Fantastic cardiovascular and endurance conditioning
- Easy on joints
- Safe & effective for most people and age groups (13 years of age and older)
- Helpful for reducing blood pressure and improving blood glucose control
- Effective for reducing stress and improving mood
- Improves sleep
- Allows for exercise consistency despite weather conditions
- Efficient and challenging form of exercise for all fitness levels