For the safety of our members and staff, all personal training sessions are conducted in a socially distanced environment with enhanced cleaning protocols.
Expertise. Motivation. Accountability.
- The Centre features the most qualified team of trainers in Lenawee County.
- Each of our personal trainers has a Bachelor’s in Exercise Science and/or personal training certification through a top-tier credentialing agency (ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ACE).
- Our team is passionate about helping others reach their health and fitness goals and strives for excellence in every session.
- If you are interested in learning more about personal training, contact Evan Platonas (Fitness and Wellness Director) at 517-438-8841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU CAN DO THIS! We can help.
Contact Evan Platonas at 517-438-8841 or email@example.com and he will set you up with one of our Certified Personal Trainers. Not sure which coach is right for you? We’ll give match you with the coach that best fits your personality, goals, and preferences.
Working with a personal trainer is one of the fastest, easiest, most successful ways to improve your health and fitness.
In fact, the benefits of personal training have proven so effective that it has spread to include people of all fitness, age and economic levels–to help make lifestyle changes those people couldn’t achieve by themselves.
Can’t afford personal training? You can’t afford not too! Check out the following benefits from Personal Training to see how we can help you:
- Succeed! A personal trainer will analyze your current program and eating habits and help you see where making changes would optimize your likelihood of success!
- Get started! It is our job to create a plan and program that will get you started and keep you going. A personal trainer will help you maximize your time while limiting your risk of injury.
- Keep the boredom away! Tired of doing the same thing time and time again? It’s our job to keep you engaged and excited and to avoid the falling into a rut. If you’re engaged, motivated and excited about what you’re doing, you’re that much more likely to see the results you want!
- Push past limits! A personal trainer will lift you up and push you past your self-imposed limits. They will encourage you to lift heavier, go longer and push yourself more than you would ever be able to on your own.
- Stay accountable & motivated! The greatest investment you can make is in yourself. It is our responsibility to keep you accountable and motivated to provide you with the ability to reach your goals.
- Maximize your rehabilitation! Specific issues like arthritis, heart disease, injuries, etc., require specific experience and our trainers can work with your doctor or physical therapist to create a program that not only will help heal but help avoid any further issues.