Benefits of Group Fitness
- Benefits of Group Fitness
- SilverSneakers Class Descriptions
- Group Fitness Class Descriptions
- Ladies Only Fitness Class Descriptions
Group Fitness classes are FUN!
- You are more likely to be, and stay, motivated to exercise when you are performing activities that are fun and enjoyable
- Being around other people going through the same class creates a fun, social environment
- Whether it’s the activity itself, the friendships you’ll form, or even a spirit of friendly competition, enjoying yourself makes all the difference when it comes to fitness
Safe, effective workouts designed by certified instructors
- Take the worry and guess work out of exercise
- Maximize your fitness benefits by allowing the instructor to correct your form and reduce your injury risk
Increase motivation and consistency
- Other class members, as well as the instructors, will notice your absence and the accountability this creates is an ideal way to ensure that you keep up with your intention to exercise regularly
- Group Fitness classes create a consistent schedule that will keep you exercising regularly
Take on the challenge
- You will be challenged to push yourself to the next level
- You will be less likely to stop and give up in the group setting
- The instructor and your classmates will encourage you to continue as you tire or fatigue, the same way you will encourage them
No prior exercise experience or knowledge required
- Participants do not need to know how to develop a safe and effective workout or which machines to use or for how long; it is already done for them.
- Simply show up with a positive attitude, participate, and most importantly, have FUN!