Reports to: Operations Director
Classification: Part time hourly (29 hours/week)
General Description: The Centre is seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to lead a world-class aquatics team. The individual must support the mission, vision, and values of The Centre creating a team culture that encompasses these goals. The Aquatics Manager will take charge of the department in the Operation Director’s absence.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and training new lifeguards.
- Lead, plan, and implement world-class lifeguard training with thorough documentation.
- Manage and communicate lifeguard schedules, tasks, and other duties on a consistent basis in the best interest of patron safety and The Centre.
- Intentionally invest in Christ-centered spiritual development of lifeguards, mentoring them in a God honoring manor.
- Develop and implement lifeguard policies and procedures.
- Maintain equipment and first aid supplies.
- Lead, plan, and implement group & private swim lessons. Teaching lessons as needed.
- Ensure completion of all pool cleaning tasks.
- Maintain aquatics schedule.
- Schedule VIP/staff to run the indoor slide.
- Assist with maintaining compliance with all federal, state, and Centre guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Director.
- A Christ-centered life and commitment to excellence
- Administrative skills
- Ability to positively relate to staff and patrons
- Extensive lifeguarding experience preferred
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work early morning, daytime, evening, and weekend hours.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification (will certify the right candidate)
- Certified Lifeguard instructor (will certify the right candidate)
- Water Safety Instructor preferred
- Certified Pool Operator preferred
If interested, please send resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org