For Kindergarten-5th grades.
The season is filled with great devotions that use sports and cheerleading to develop life skills from a Biblical perspective. The Impact Cheerleaders perform during games and at halftimes. Practices may include basic tumbling skills as well. Some teams even make posters to support the teams as well as forming a spirit tunnel or two! Practices are currently scheduled for Tuesday evenings from 5:30pm-6:30pm.
For Kindergarten-5th grades.
Impact Dance will be an interactive time for girls to experience the fundamentals of dance. Meeting times will be Thursday Nights from 5:30-6:30 at The Centre.
Dance-Thursdays 5:30-6:30 starting January 12th
Cheer-Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 starting January 10th
Dance/Cheer attend both practice nights
Cheer: $35 Centre Members/$50 Guests
Dance: $35 Centre Members/$50 Guests
Cheer & Dance: $60 Centre Members/$90 Guests
$20 late fee after December 3rd
Impact Cheer & Dance FAQs
Dance or Cheer Member $35; Non Member $60; After December 3rd: Member $55; Non Member $70
Dance&Cheer Member $60; Non Member $90; After December 3rd: Member $80; Non Member $110
All participants will cheer and/or dance together.
Cheer & Dance: K-5th
Cheer: Thursdays 5:30-6:30 Dance: Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 Dance/Cheer: attend both practice nights
Participants should wear comfortable shorts or pants, a T-shirt or jersey, and clean athletic shoes.
Practices are at the Centre, the LCS gym, AFCON, Element Church and at some of our partner churches.
All games are on Saturday mornings and afternoons from January 14th – February 25th depending on league size.
Games are played at the Centre, the LCS gym, AFCON and at some of our partner churches. Cheer:Cheering will happen at Saturday morning games at The Centre/LCS gyms
There are no evaluations for cheer or dance.
We do our best to honor all requests, but the fairness and equality of the league comes first. Requests are not guaranteed to be met.
- The Centre develops unique rules for each sport and each age level based on best practices. Also note that rules will gradually tighten through the year as the children develop more and more skill.
- League registrations may be capped based on gym space. Please register as early as possible to ensure a slot!
- Practice locations will range from The Centre to local church gyms.
- Game locations are primarily at The Centre, but depending on league size will include other locations.
- Teams are balanced competitively based on evaluations. Beyond that we will honor parent/child and sibling relationships within the same league. Requests for particular practice times and/or friends will be honored when possible, but cannot be guaranteed given the size of the league.
- Parents and fans are expected to model positive, Christ-honoring behavior and sportsmanship at all times. While we aim for no mistakes on or off the court, they will happen. We expect parents to work along side the Impact team to resolve situations quickly and for the benefit of the children.
- All coaches are required to pass a state and national background check. Previous basketball experience is preferred. If you are not comfortable giving team devotions, our staff will assist you or we will match you with a partner coach that is gifted that way.
- Volunteers are vital to this league. Please prayerfully consider helping out, whether it is as a coach, a scorekeeper, a referee, or concession worker.