Title: Member/Guest Services Associate
Classification: Part-Time 20-29 Hours
Pay Rate: $9.25 Per Hour
Reports To: Member & Guest Services Manager
This position is responsible for providing a world-class customer service experience for The Centre’s members and guests. Knowledge of every program, service, or event happening within The Centre is crucial for achieving this. This role will function as a key part of the customer service and sales team. Member/Guest Service Associates will be expected to assist the sales team by achieving personal and team sales goals through suggestive selling of all programs, events, and services that The Centre has to offer. dditionally, this role will assist with protecting the integrity of our database and our ability to effectively communicate with our members and guests.
- Ability to deliver the ultimate customer service by providing a positive and encouraging attitude in various situations.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Conduct sales presentations and tours to prospective members.
- Ability to type accurately, quickly, and efficiently to deliver quick transaction processing.
- Ability to complete general clerical duties such as filing, typing, and reporting utilizing our in house software. Must also be comfortable with Microsoft Office. Comfort and ability to conduct sales calls to existing and prospective members to follow up on membership renewals, prospective interest, etc.
- Flexible schedule including mornings, nights and weekends
- Assist Customer Service Manager with any delegated responsibilities
- Heart for people and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Enjoys people and the opportunity to interact with them.
- Ability to deal with conflict in a healthy and God honoring way.
- Flexible and able to appreciate people and their different gifts.
- Ability to retain new information and represent it to the customer.
- Attention to detail and ability to take initiative (act within your scope of authority).
- Computer skills – data entry, check in, POS
- One year of previous experience in customer service preferred.
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com – No phone calls please.