American Red Cross Lifeguarding Class
Jobs are available for qualified applicants.
The Centre’s Red Cross certified lifeguard training staff is offering a Red Cross Lifeguard Certification Course. This course is a requirement for employment as a lifeguard at most pools, beaches, and lakes in America. Interested in starting or continuing your career as a lifeguard? Sign up today!
Choose your class:
March 2 | 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
March 4 | 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
March 5 | 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
March 7 | 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
March 9 | 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
April 8 | 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
April 9 | 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
April 11 | 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
April 12 | 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
April 13 | 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
$265 (Guest) | $195 (Centre Member)
Physical Requirements for Course Completion:
- Must be 15 on or before the last day of class
- 300 yard swim using front crawl and breast stroke
- Tread water – legs only (hands in arm pits) for 2 minutes
- Retrieve a 10 lb. brick from 10 feet of water
- Swim 20 yards with the brick and get out of the pool without using a ladder or stairs in under 1 minute and 40 seconds.
- Participants of The Centre American Red Cross lifeguarding classes may be eligible for partial reimbursement of class expenses if hired as a lifeguard at The Centre.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Refunds are not available after participation in the first class session.