Kids Care Morning Manager
Classification: Part-Time Hourly, up to 24 hours/week
Reports to: Operations Director
The Christian Family Centre is a world-class fitness and family activity facility that strives to assist individuals and families grow in their physical, social, and spiritual wellness with Jesus Christ being the center. This person is responsible for the administration of the morning shifts of the Kids Care Program in accordance with the Mission, Vision, and Values of The Christian Family Centre.
Provide a welcoming, safe atmosphere for children and their parents.
- Train, supervise, and lead a team of paid staff and volunteers in accordance with all Centre, federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Properly staff evening Kids Care hours with paid and volunteer staff.
- Manage volunteer team to ensure that expectations are followed and world-class service is delivered.
- Interact with children with age appropriate activities.
- Oversee the child check in/out process following established protocols.
- Regularly meet with supervisor to discuss Kids Care growth, improvement and any necessary changes gathered through member and staff feedback.
- Coordinate with supervisor and communicate plans to staff regarding cancellations due to weather, power outages, or other unexpected circumstances.
- Maintain usage statistics and communicate to supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Purchase supplies in compliance with Centre guidelines and within established budgets.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
A Christ-centered life and commitment to excellence.
- Know and understand children and their needs. Enjoy the opportunity to interact with them.
- Work morning Kids Care shifts and rotate to cover Saturday shifts. Hours found at https://www.thecentre.info/membership-information/kidscare/.
- Be able to relate well with parents and their concerns.
- Ability to multi task.
- Remain calm in pressure situations.
- Two years child care or equivalent
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification or the ability to acquire certification.
If interested send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.