TITLE: Kitchen/Catering Staff
Classification: Hourly – PT
Reports to: Head Cook
This role is responsible for prep work for events and will also be responsible to provide a consistent product and a hospitable environment to customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A spiritual leader who has a passion to share Christ with others.
- A relational person who enjoys people and desires to influence others for God’s glory.
- A hospitable servant who enjoys caring for others.
- A team player who recognizes and values the local church.
- A responsible person able to deal with conflict in a healthy and God honoring way.
- Able to respect the diversity and complexity of people and the variety of gifts God has given to His people.
- Must possess organizational skills.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must attend a food handler’s class and receive a food handler’s card.
- Follow assigned job schedule and comply with all policies.
- Always follow menu and recipes.
- Recognizing operating problems and reporting them the Head Cook/ Food Service Manager
- Following infection control procedures of foods (hot and cold) through the use of thermometers.
- Setting an example in infection control procedures through impeccable personal habits, in tasting food, coughing, sneezing, hand washing and use of hair restraint.
- Date marking all food items and checking to use or discard the items before the due date is expired.
- Taking pride in care and maintenance of equipment.
- Help check in the order and putting it away.
- Keep all areas of the kitchen clean.
- Take out the trash.
- Any other duties assigned by the Food Service Manager.
In interested please send resume to: email@example.com