Classification: Part-Time Hourly
Reports to: Operations Director
The Christian Family Centre is a world-class fitness and family activity facility that strives to assist individuals and families grow in their physical, social, and spiritual wellness with Jesus Christ being the center. This person is responsible for overseeing the Kids Care service during their scheduled shift providing world-class service for each patron.
- Warmly welcome children and their parents.
- Supervise and care for children, appropriately interacting with children with activities appropriate for their development.
- Oversee the check in/out process making sure that all interactions are performed appropriately.
- Supervise VIP team on scheduled shift and enforce all policies & procedures.
- Thoroughly complete all tasks including light cleaning and organization.
- Be willing and able to sub for another worker.
- Communicate any concerns to the Operations Director.
- Regularly submit ideas for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A Christ-centered life and commitment to excellence.
- Know and understand children and their needs. Enjoy the opportunity to interact with them.
- Be able to relate well with parents and their concerns.
- Ability to multi task.
- Remain calm in pressure situations.
- One year working experience in child care.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification or the ability to acquire certification.
If interested, please submit resume to: email@example.com