Position: Impact Sports Coordinator
Classification: Part time
Reports to: Youth Sports Manager
The Christian Family Centre is a world-class fitness and family activity facility that strives to assist individuals and families grow in their physical, social, and spiritual wellness with Jesus Christ being the center. The Impact Sports Coordinator will assist the Impact Sports manager with all day to day activities in our youth/adult sports programs. This person must be available to work nights and Saturday mornings.
- Supervises program activities to meet The Centre’s objectives. Helps to expand youth sports program within the community in accordance with strategic and operating plans.
- Supervise practices and games
- Help with set up and tear down for events
- Implement spiritual integration within our programs
- Works with the Youth Sports Manager to build leagues, including teams and schedules
- Train and equip volunteers, coaches, referees
- Maintain a high level of communication with parents and staff
- Facilitates program evaluations
- A Christ-centered life and commitment to excellence.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in youth sports preferred
- Knowledge in a variety of sports
- CPR, First Aid, and AED Certification
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
If interested send resume to email@example.com.