Position: Facility Supervisor
Classification: Part Time Hourly, Seasonal May – September
Reports to: Operations Director
The Christian Family Centre is a world-class fitness and family activity facility that strives to assist individuals and families grow in their physical, social, and spiritual wellness with Jesus Christ being the center. This person is responsible for the oversight of the facility, staff and members throughout their scheduled hours making important decisions that represent the mission, purpose, and values of The Centre. Seasonal staff will primarily work outside in The Corner Park.
- Intentionally be involved in the activities that are present in the facility on their shift. Be familiar with the calendar of events remaining visible and providing oversight in the appropriate area.
- Be actively involved in discipline or conflict issues that arise with members or guests. Use H.O.P.E principles to guide conversations. Follow intervention process and document situations through incident/accident reports.
- Complete incident reports, seeking to gain each person’s perspective of a given incident. When reports are completed by others, verify that all information is properly collected and signed.
- Assist staff (employees and VIPs) with member relations, specific tasks or other necessary responsibilities.
- Greet all groups and see that they receive exceptional customer service.
- Be aware and take responsibility for the treatment of First Aid and or AED machine usage.
- Properly open or close assigned areas, making sure that all procedures are followed and documented.
- Lead programs or events on scheduled shifts.
- Available to assist the Information Desk and Cafe staff as needed by providing necessary breaks and check in support.
- Assist with Information Desk and Café cash drops or change when needed.
- Record accurate usage statistics.
- Complete weekly assigned tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A Christ-centered life and commitment to excellence.
- Enjoys people of all ages and the opportunity to interact with them.
- Assertive nature to detect, diffuse, and deal with conflicts in a healthy and God honoring way.
- Ability to enforce policies and procedures in a positive manner.
- Ability to stand and walk outside for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification or the ability to acquire certification.
If interested, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org