Position: Facility Supervisor
Classification: Part Time Hourly
Reports to: Operations Director
This person is responsible for the oversight of the facility, staff and members throughout their scheduled hours making important decisions that represent the mission, purpose, and values of The Centre. This role will primarily work evening and weekend hours.
- Intentionally be involved in the activities that are present in the facility on their particular shift. Be familiar with the calendar of events so that they are visible and providing oversight in the most appropriate area.
- Be actively involved in discipline or conflict issues that arise with members or guests. Use H.O.P.E principles to guide conversations. Follow intervention process and document situations through incident/accident reports.
- Complete incident reports, seeking to gain each person’s perspective of a given incident. Accurately recording information in the computer database and leaving paperwork with the Operations Director.
- Sign incident reports. Make sure that proper detail is collected by the staff person (employee or VIP) prior to signing the form. Accurately recording information in the computer database and leaving paperwork with the Operations Director.
- Assist staff (employees and VIPs) with member relations, specific tasks or other necessary responsibilities.
- Greet any and all groups that come in and see that they receive exceptional customer service.
- Be aware and take responsibility for the treatment of First Aid and or AED machine usage.
- Check that all exterior doors and specific interior doors are locked and appropriate areas are secured. The supervisor is the last one to leave making sure that all guests have left the building.
- Be available to assist the Information Desk and Cafe staff as needed by providing necessary breaks and check in support.
- Assist with Information Desk and Café cash drops or change when needed.
- Record accurate usage statistics.
- Complete weekly assigned tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A Christ-centered life and commitment to excellence.
- Enjoys people of all ages and the opportunity to interact with them.
- Assertive nature to detect, diffuse, and deal with conflicts in a healthy and God honoring way.
- Ability to enforce policies and procedures in a positive manner.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification or the ability to acquire certification.
- If interested, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org