Position: Café Staff Job Description
Classification: Part-time Hourly
Reports to: Café & Catering Director
Seeking mature worker with excellent time management, organizational and people skills to work in fast paced food service environment.
Café Staff are responsible for the following:
- High energy, organized, efficient and friendly personality.
- Preparing and filling all food orders placed at the Café.
- Using the register knowledgeably to successfully handle all transactions.
- Filling and putting away restock lists.
- Filling and emptying the ice bucket.
- Running Café dishes through the dish machine.
- Following all opening and/or closing procedures when necessary.
- Cleaning all Café tables, counters, machinery, floors and any other necessary equipment.
- Providing excellent, efficient, consistent customer service.
- Displaying a Christ-honoring attitude at all times.
- Maintaining a current Food Handler’s Card and displaying attention to fulfilling all Health Department guidelines.
If interested please send resume to: KAlcock@thecentre.info