Personal Training is a great option for members looking for that extra boost of knowledge and accountability. The Centre features the most experienced team of trainers in Lenawee County. You will see them around the fitness centers and they are always available to answer questions about your fitness routine or give you a demonstration of how to utilize our equipment. If you are interested in learning more about personal training contact Wes Boven at 438-8863 or email at email@example.com.
Ready to get started on the road to a fitter and healthier you with a little help from your friends here at The Centre?
Simply contact Wes Boven at 438-8863 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will set you up with one of our Certified Personal Trainers. Not sure which coach is right for you? Either ask around or ask us and we’ll match you with the coach that best fits your personality and goals.
1 Session: $45 (Member: $35)
6 Sessions: $243 (Member: $189)
12 Sessions: $432 (Member: $336)
Youth 12 & under and Dual Training sessions are available.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call Kevin at 438-8838 or email him at email@example.com
Working with a personal trainer is one of the fastest, easiest, most successful ways to improve your health and fitness.
In fact, the benefits of personal training have proven so effective that it has spread to include people of all fitness, age and economic levels–to help make lifestyle changes those people couldn’t achieve by themselves.
Can’t afford personal training? You can’t afford not too! Check out the following benefits from Personal Training to see how we can help you:
- Succeed! A personal trainer will analyze your current program and eating habits and help you see where making changes would optimize your likelihood of success!
- Get started! It is our job to create a plan and program that will get you started and keep you going. A personal trainer will help you maximize your time while limiting your risk of injury.
- Keep the boredom away! Tired of doing the same thing time and time again? It’s our job to keep you engaged and excited and to avoid the falling into a rut. If you’re engaged, motivated and excited about what you’re doing, you’re that much more likely to see the results you want!
- Push past limits! A personal trainer will lift you up and push you past your self-imposed limits. They will encourage you to lift heavier, go longer and push yourself more than you would ever be able to on your own.
- Stay accountable & motivated! The greatest investment you can make is in yourself. It is our responsibility to keep you accountable and motivated to provide you with the ability to reach your goals.
- Maximize your rehabilitation! Specific issues like arthritis, heart disease, injuries, etc., require specific experience and our trainers can work with your doctor or physical therapist to create a program that not only will help heal but help avoid any further issues.