Position: Kids Care Staff
Classification: Part-Time Hourly
Reports to: Operations Director
This person is responsible for overseeing the Kids Care service during their scheduled shift providing world-class service for each patron. On each shift the individual is responsible for the direct care and supervision of the children of Centre members and guests, leading the volunteer team, and completing all assigned tasks
- Warmly welcome children and their parents.
- Supervise and care for children, appropriately interacting with children with activities appropriate for their development.
- Oversee the check in/out process making sure that all interactions are performed appropriately
- Supervise VIP team on scheduled shift and enforce all policies & procedures.
- Thoroughly complete all tasks.
- Be willing and able to sub for another worker.
- Communicate any concerns to the Operations Director.
- Regularly submit ideas for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A Christ-centered life and commitment to excellence
- Represent the Mission, Vision, Values of the Christian Family Centre.
- Know and understand children and their needs.
- Enjoy children and the opportunity to interact with them.
- Relate well with parents and their concerns.
- Ability to multi task.
- Remain calm in pressure situations.
- Two years working experience in child care preferred.
- Successfully pass background check
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification or the ability to acquire certification.
Morning, evening, holiday, and weekend hours are available. Hours will be scheduled to cover all open Kids Care hours. Kids Care hours are available at http://www.thecentre.info/membership-information/kidscare/.
If interested, please submit resume to: email@example.com