- Catering Hostess
- Member/Guest Services Associate
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Daytime Maintenance Custodian
- Audio Visual Technician
Classification: Part-time Hourly
Reports to: Café & Catering Director
Seeking mature worker with excellent time management, organizational and people skills. Must have flexible schedule. Some nights and weekends required.
Catering Staff are responsible for the following:
- Setting up the event and service areas.
- Beverage prep for the event.
- Serving guests as required.
- Cleaning up the event and service areas.
- Running event dishes through the dish machine.
- Assisting with record keeping as required.
- Assisting with food prep as required.
- Providing excellent, efficient, consistent customer service.
- Displaying a Christ-honoring attitude at all times.
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Card and display attention to fulfilling all Health Department guidelines.
If interested, please contact Barb Decker: email@example.com or 517.438.8815.
Posted: June 23, 2017